Re: Fw: Re: PNG icons no way!

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: Re: Fw: Re: PNG icons no way!
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 02:48:46 +0200 (CEST)

> If Window Maker _is_ installed, either with or without being linked
> against Hermes, you will get that error message.

Thanks for reporting.

I hadn't noticed this new bug in the library.  I had problems with PNG in
past days, but I thought the cause to be of my PNG being bad, while the
reason was that the PNG support was broken.

My excuses to Laurent Julliard as it was a real bug in the library and not
a problem with his configuration.  :-)

I fixed the bug on CVS.  Let me know if the thing still doesn't work
satisfactorily.  Looking at the code it seems we will want to restructure
it so the fix is temporary.