ANN: GNUstep-SecurityCheck.sh version 0.0.1

From: Martin Brecher
Subject: ANN: GNUstep-SecurityCheck.sh version 0.0.1
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 01:21:03 +0100

Hi, -

last night I started work on a small shell script which does the following:
- search /home/*/GNUstep folders for .GNUstepDefaults with file mask other than
600,
/home/*/GNUstep/Defaults/ for files that are group/world readable/writeable
(I will add $GNUSTEP_LOCAL_ROOT/Users in the next version)
- look in $GNUSTEP_ROOT (you have to define that location in the script file
yourself!) for files that are world writeable.

I only tested that on my own box (SuSE 7.1) and it seems to work :-)

quick link:
http://www.stupid-design.com/martin/GNUstep/GNUstep-SecurityCheck.tar.gz

Please read the README file.

Suggestions and additional checks welcome.

Greetings,
Martin