Re: Bug 2783924 from Darwin Bugs disappeared

From: LHelldorf
Subject: Re: Bug 2783924 from Darwin Bugs disappeared
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 15:36:00 +0100

Sorry for that, misposting, wrong list. While that bug is related to
GNUstep (more exactly: Porting GNUstep to Darwin), this post should have
gone to darwin-development@lists.apple.com.

>Hi,
>a while ago I submitted a bug to radar (bug id 2783924) which was visible
on http://www.opensource.apple.com/bugs/numericIndex.html. When I >tried to
check the status of the bug yesterday, I noticed that
>this bug has disappeared from Darwin Bugs. Then i tried to get some info
>about the bug through https://bugreport.apple.com/ directly. But clicking on
>the link that usually leads to the bug page
>resulted only in a warning: You do not have privileges to view problems
assigned to this component. Well, this bug was open source. What is it
>now?
>
>Greetings, Lars
Lars