RE: Request for help - NeXT keybindings

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: RE: Request for help - NeXT keybindings
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 17:13:34 +0000 (GMT)

> nicola -
>
>   i own several NeXT slabs and work on NeXT (x86) every day.  what app(s)
> are you looking for key-bindings for?  i can give you them with no problem
> whatsoever.

editing keybindings, the ones you use when you type inside Edit.app (or
any editing application).

Examples -

what happens when you press Home (move to the beginning of document or to
the beginning of line ?)
what happens when you press Shift + Home ?
what happens when you press Control + Home ?
what happens when you press Alternate + Home ?

and the same for

End,
Begin,
Insert,
Delete,
etc

well I'm not sure about the names, basically all function keys on your
NeXT keyboard :-), with all the modifiers for each of them :-)

then the other ones we need are the ones like

Control-a
Control-A
Alternate-a
Alternate-A

Control-<
Alternate-<

it might be that some of these do nothing ... I don't know.

Don't forget

Shift-RightArrow
Control-RightArrow

what do they do ?