XGPS / XDPS switch ?

From: Pete French
Subject: XGPS / XDPS switch ?
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 11:32:13 +0000

Hmm, documentation implies that you use strings such as gnu-gnu-gnu-xgps
and gnu--gnu-gnu-xdps to switch between them, yet I cannot seem to make
this work, and the fact that the strings I currently have are gnu-gnu-gnu
(i.e. only 3 parts) makes me thing that this mechanism has changed ?

Any simple ppointers as to how to switch between usin GPS and DPS ?
Ihave bothinstalled (and texteroids runs fine...)

cheers,

-bat.