Re: Support request id 100307

From: Kaelin Colclasure
Subject: Re: Support request id 100307
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 12:13:14 -0800

On 1/16/02 6:05 AM, "Nicola Pero" <nicola@brainstorm.co.uk> wrote:

> Thanks - I think I fixed this, at least on my system it seems to work now.
> Let me know if it doesn't work for you.
>
> If you look at the sources, I added extensive comments on why I modified
> it to be the way it is, and what could be done IMHO to improve it - let me
> know if you have comments.

I've updated and can verify that it's working fine for me too. Thanks for
the fix... I suspected that my work-around was incomplete at best.

I noticed in the comments, though, that the helper class created by GNUstep
make is supposed to embed the installation path of the framework? On my
setup at least, this accessor was returning nil (when I was stepping through
the code trying to find the problem). You might want to look here if there
are problems when implicitly linking to a framework.

At the moment I am not implicitly linking to any of my own frameworks, so
it's not an issue for me. When I get around to needing this, I'll follow up
and let you know what I find. :-)

Thanks again! GNUstep rocks!

-- Kaelin