The inevitable autoconf version question...

From: Kaelin Colclasure
Subject: The inevitable autoconf version question...
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 15:09:21 -0800

What version of autoconf is the team of GNUstep maintainers using?
Here's what I get when I try to tweak configure.in on my RedHat 7.2
system:

[kaelin@cube base]$ autoconf
configure.in:150: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow cross
compiling
configure.in:161: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow cross
compiling
configure.in:168: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow cross
compiling
configure.in:171: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow cross
compiling
configure.in:174: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow cross
compiling
configure.in:177: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow cross
compiling
configure.in:180: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow cross
compiling
configure.in:183: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow cross
compiling
autoconf: Undefined macros:
configure.in:715:AC_SYS_PROCFS
configure.in:716:AC_SYS_PROCFS_EXE_LINK