Re: ANN: Gorm Version 0.1.0

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: Re: ANN: Gorm Version 0.1.0
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 13:56:22 +0000 (GMT)

> Hello,
>
> I tested last cvs version of Gorm, but it still have a little problem for me
> : autosizing
> of NSTableView don't work...
> Is it a bug or a work-in-progress ?

I'm not sure exactly what your problem is, but I can see when running
GSTest that - while I did implement the tableview autosizing when I wrote
the table view, and it was working - now it no longer works ... for
unknown reasons, the table view -sizeToFit: is currently ignoring the
actual size of what is to be displayed in the table rows and headers.  I
suppose Pierre-Yves might want to look into that and possibly fix it.