Re: ANN: Gorm Version 0.1.0

From: Pierre-Yves Rivaille
Subject: Re: ANN: Gorm Version 0.1.0
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2002 23:43:35 +0100

Well i think we should have answered the first question :

> > I tested last cvs version of Gorm, but it still have a little problem
for me
> : autosizing
> > of NSTableView don't work...
> > Is it a bug or a work-in-progress ?

it is a work-in-progress. Although NSTableView is perfectly usable and
stable (i still have minor changes to make), Gorm's support of NSTableView
is not finished.

The resizing problem you experienced is due to the fact that in Gorm,
NSTableView is within an NSScrollView. So the resizing attributes that
should be changed are those of the NSScrollView that contains
NSTableView, not those of NSTableView.

> I'm not sure exactly what your problem is, but I can see when
runningWell, I just create a new application with Gorm, then put a NSTableView in the window.
I set the two insides springs in the size inspector, but when I test the
interface the
NSTableView isn't resized when the window grow or shrink.
NSButtons or NSBrowser for examples are correctly resized.

        Pierre-Yves