ANN: Affiche v0.4.0

From: Ludovic Marcotte
Subject: ANN: Affiche v0.4.0
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 09:33:50 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

I'm glad to announce the release of Affiche v0.4.0. Here's what new since
the previous release:

- we now draw our own title bar and we manage the move/resize operations
  on notes ourself. It's now very good looking!
- changed the colors to be less 'hard' on the eyes

You can see a screenshot here:

http://www.collaboration-world.com/affiche.data/screenshots/v0.4.0/Affiche-0.4.0.gif

And you can get it here:

http://www.collaboration-world.com/affiche/

You can safely upgrade to this version - it's stable and it'll convert
your previous notes to the current format. This version is known to work
well with both the CVS version of GNUstep and GNUstep GUI 0.7.5.

I would like to thank Boris Anthony, Pierre-Yves Rivaille and Jonathan B.
Leffert who contributed to this release. I would also like to thank the
people on the #GNUstep irc channel (on irc.openprojects.net) for the testing
they
made on this version.

Again, suggestions and patches are always welcomed!

Thanks a lot,

Ludovic

--
Live as if you were to die tomorrow.