gdb Objective-C patch

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: gdb Objective-C patch
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2002 20:00:29 -0600

I haven't received that many responses about the gdb patch I sent. More testers will make it easier for me to back up my submission to the gdb maintainers. If you have tried it and every thing works fine, just send me the canonical name of the system (and distribution) you used it on.

Attached is an updated patch (CVS from Sept 1), plus an Objective-C testcase.

--
Adam Fedor, Digital Optics Corp.      | I'm glad I hate spinach, because
http://www.doc.com                    | if I didn't, I'd eat it, and you