Re: ANN: GNUMail.app 1.0.3

From: Andreas Heppel
Subject: Re: ANN: GNUMail.app 1.0.3
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2002 17:01:22 +0200

Hi Ludo,
thanks a lot. I must admit that I didn't look close enough at the options
(shame on me).

Andreas

On 2002-09-06 09:27:53 -0400 Ludovic Marcotte <ludovic@Sophos.ca> wrote:

Hi Andreas,

this release is really cool. I'm using it with GNUstep and it looks much better
now (apart from things like reusing windows and stuff). Thanks a lot.

If you prefer opening a new MailWindow when opening a folder, check uncheck the "Reuse
the mail window when selecting a folder" checkbox in Preferences->Mailboxes

But allow me one question. In your screenshots I can see underlined and
coloured links in the mail's body. How do I get this?

Check "Highlight URLs in message content" in Preferences->Viewing

Thanks a lot,

Ludo