Re: gsnd compile trouble on solaris

From: Wim Bakker
Subject: Re: gsnd compile trouble on solaris
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 19:17:57 +0200

On Thu, 05 Sep 2002 12:34:57 -0600
Adam Fedor <fedor@doc.com> wrote:

> Wim Bakker wrote:
> > Hello,

> > Is it possible to disable gsnd during configure??
>
> configure checks for libaudiofile to determine whether to compile gsnd
> or not, although that's a real indirect check. Perhaps I should add some
> more checks.

Yes , I edited the configure script and removed gsnd and now it did build ok.
I have libaudiofile installed on the solaris machine because it is used by
other programs, but gsnd is not (yet?) ready for solaris I think.
My next problem is GNUMail, I get a linker error:
 Linking app GNUMail ...
flock
shared_obj/sparc/solaris2.9/gnu-gnu-gnu/LocalMailDelivery.o
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to
GNUMail.app/sparc/solaris2.9/gnu-gnu-gnu/GNUMail
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
gmake[1]: *** [GNUMail.app/sparc/solaris2.9/gnu-gnu-gnu/GNUMail] Error 1
gmake: *** [GNUMail.all.app.variables] Error 2

Any idea what might be causing this??
TIA
Wim Bakker
--