Re: debian gnustep questions - drm-trunk a problem?

From: Evan Prodromou
Subject: Re: debian gnustep questions - drm-trunk a problem?
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2002 07:35:00 -0400

    JM> Hi First wanted to thank folks who suggested Debian for dual
    JM> boot on a tiBook with OSX, it's working well so far.

    JM> I am in the process of building gnustep (with gcc 3.2,
    JM> 2002.10.3 snapshot), have installed gnustep-make, base, gui,
    JM> guile no problem.  However, back fails to compile.

Is there a good reason you're not using the GNUstep packages that come
with Debian? Just

     apt-get install gnustep-back gnustep-make gnustep-base gnustep-gui

...and things should be good. If you really want cutting-edge hoohaw,
put a "/unstable" on the end of each of those (if you've got unstable
dists in your apt sources.list).

~ESP

--
Evan Prodromou