openapp/opentool idea

From: Dennis Leeuw
Subject: openapp/opentool idea
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 18:55:58 +0100

Hi,

I have been wondering about the "boot-strap" problem of GNUstep. The
fact that you need to run GNUstep.sh before you can do anything...

With the current laptop I need for work I decided to build a GNUstep
desktop and actually start using it as my daily interface to my
computer. On the move from home to work, I decided to add .
/usr/GNUstep/System/Makefiles/GNUstep.sh to openapp and opentool and to
symlink both to /usr/bin.

I did that and have worked the entire day with the solution, and to be
honest I am quite happy with it. I can openapp Every.app I like. Is this
a solution to include in gnustep-make?

Dennis