GCC 3.2.2

From: Dean Powell
Subject: GCC 3.2.2
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 05:05:26 +0000 (GMT)

Hi:

I have built GCC 3.2.2, grabbed from CVS from gnu.org
within the last week.  I made sure that objc was
included in the build.  I believe it is all installed
correctly.

I then got a fresh copy of GNUstep from CVS (2 days
ago).  Everything compiled and installed without
incident.  I have confirmed that non-gui applications
will work by compiling and running a very small
console app.

GUI apps will also compile and link without complaint.
 However, whenever I try to run any of them, I get the
following message:

 Uncaught exception NSInternalInconsistencyException,
reason: GSFFCallInvocation.m:770  Assertion failed in
GSInvocationCallback.  GSFFCallInvocation: Class
'NXConstantString' does not respond to
forwardInvocation: for 'hasSuffix:'

I'm at a loss, since I don't seem to have encountered
any problems with any of the build process.

Has anyone else tried using GCC 3.2.2, or does anyone
know what the possible problem is?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Dean Powell