GNUstep newbie

From: Till Schoenefeld
Subject: GNUstep newbie
Date: 14 Feb 2003 11:40:21 +0100

Hello list,

I'm as new to this list as I am to GNUstep.At least concerning
GWorkspace this seems to be what I've been looking for as a regular
Linux user.

By the site www.gnustep.de I was encouraged to use this list also for
application help-topics, so I put my questions here. If this is not
appropriate, please tell me so.

1.) The FileViewer window displays this small dot at the bottom of its
top panel. I've clicked on it and the top panel enlarged itself. Now I
can't set it back to it's original size. Anyone to have a solution for
this?

2.) GWorkspace's Fiend: What exactly ist good for and how do I use it?
(I'm using GNUstep mainly together with WindowMaker 0.80.1, if this is
of relevance to this question.)

Thanx in advance

Till