GWorkspace and D'n'D-copying

From: Till Schoenefeld
Subject: GWorkspace and D'n'D-copying
Date: 14 Feb 2003 18:28:51 +0100

Hello discuss-gnustep,

as a GNUstep GNUbie I've got another question concerning GWorkspace
0.4.6.1 on a SuSE Linux 8.1 using Windowmaker:

Finally I've found how to copy files and folders using D'n'D -- press
the AltGr-Key. Wouldn't it be "easier", i.e. more intuitive, or more
convenient to let it require the Alt-Key. (Ok, I've always used
_subverted_ Windows-Machines with my Linuxes, perhaps there is a special
reason to let it use the AltGr-Key...)

BTW: Where in GWorkspace's sources can I change that on my own?

Greets

Till