autogsdoc with TeX and XLP output

From: Willem Rein Oudshoorn
Subject: autogsdoc with TeX and XLP output
Date: 15 Feb 2003 21:44:48 +0100

I have modifed autogsdoc to produce TeX and XLP
output.  It is far from finished but if someone
has suggestions for the layout, functionality etcetera
you can take a look at:

http://www.xs4all.nl/~woudshoo/GNUstep/autogsdoc.html

When I have finished it and cleaned up the code
I would like to merge my changes in the
autogsdodc tool in Base.

BTW, it gives some oppertunities to test HelpViewer-0.2
against some large xlp files.  When I try to
open the 650 Kb xlp file for Base HelpViewer-0.2
crashes.  (I know I am probably using a terrible
old version of HelpViewer.)

Wim Oudshoorn.