Re: Sending messages to objects

From: Markus Hitter
Subject: Re: Sending messages to objects
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 20:27:29 +0100

Am Montag, 03.03.03 um 13:45 Uhr schrieb Peter Karlsson:

How do I change the title on the button from another place in my code? In this example I use sender as the reciever.

Your code changes the title of the sender. If this happens to be your button, you get what you want. If you call the method from elsewhere other things might happen but your button is probably left unchanged.

It can be quite effective to use one method as an action for more than one object.

It must be possible to give the button a name, right? But how? Outlets?

You name it.

HTH,
Markus

Dipl. Ing. Markus Hitter