Re: GNUstep cookbook.

From: Nicolas Roard
Subject: Re: GNUstep cookbook.
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 10:57:55 +0100

On 2003-03-13 22:24:16 +0000 Marko Riedel <markoriedelde@yahoo.de> wrote:

(snip)

I wonder whether it would be worthwhile to start a GNUstep cookbook
project, which would consist in a document that unites code snippets for a
diverse array of problems that a beginning programmer is likely to
encounter. There would also be explanatory documentation for those code
snippets. One of the great strengths of Perl is the quality of the
documentation that comes with it. I was able to become a moderately
competent Perl coder simply by adapting code snippets that I found in the
copious Perl documentation. Maybe we could obtain a similar effect for
GNUstep?

I think it's a great idea. The more documentation we'll have, the better.
But it's a big job ! Perhaps starting with a wiki ?

--
Nicolas Roard