Re: Building GNUStep on Darwin

From: James McLoughlin
Subject: Re: Building GNUStep on Darwin
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 20:24:40 -0800

bundles aren't implemented yet on GNUstep/Darwin

You could try re-configuring gnustep-make with --disable-backend-bundle and then recompiling gui and back.

Or you could implement bundles, and that would be even nicer...

This is where I got hung up when I built GNUStep on darwin - after disabling bundles, I ran into compile errors with gnustep-back. I haven't retried recently, but let me know if you are successful once bundles are disabled.

Jim M