is there a web server based on gnustep?

From: Derek Zhou
Subject: is there a web server based on gnustep?
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 10:30:18 -0800

Hi all,
It appears to me that gnustep provides fantastic basis for not only client
side programming, but also for server side programming. Things like runloop,
asynchronized IO, distributed object are all handy for making a web server.
Was there any effort to do that? Any reference design that I can look at?
GSweb doesn't count; it seems like a framework to build application on top of
apache or something; I want a web server written from ground up in gnustep.
Derek