Re: Proposal for new layout of the GNUstep website now online (Lars Sonc

From: Iain Hallam
Subject: Re: Proposal for new layout of the GNUstep website now online (Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf)
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 00:10:57 +0100

...I updated (with very little effort) the current entry page to make
it a little 'lighter' and more 'elegant' (the content is the same). It
should appear as http://www.gnustep.org/newindex.html or just do a cvs
update and have a look at newindex.html - and let me know what you
think!

Looks good, but I noticed that there's no "Screenshots" link on the main page. GNUstep may not be about the graphics, but I reckon a lot of people visiting the site will want to get a look at the thing before they wander around looking at the site.

- Iain.