Re: Proposal for new layout of the GNUstep website now online(LarsSoncho

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: Proposal for new layout of the GNUstep website now online(LarsSonchocky-Helldorf)
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 19:37:06 -0700 (PDT)

Jeff,

--- Jeff Teunissen <deek@d2dc.net> wrote:
[snip]

> > IMHO noone should still be using Netscape 4.*, the CSS support is almost
> > none existant, it is an antiquated browser.
>
> Not relevant. Web pages should be usable in *any* browser.

[snip]

I'm forced to agree here with Jeff.   Although Netscape 4.*, by today's
standards, is *ANCIENT*, it is still in common use so we should support it.

=====
Gregory John Casamento
-- bheron on #gnustep, #linuxstep, & #gormtalk ----------------
Please sign the petition against software patents at:
http://www.petitiononline.com/pasp01/petition.html
Petition to make Lighthouse Application Suite Free Software at:
http://www.petitiononline.com/laafs/petition.html
--- Main Developer of Gorm (featured in April Linux Journal) ---