Reporting problems with Gorm/Bug reporting in general...

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Reporting problems with Gorm/Bug reporting in general...
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 21:59:04 -0700 (PDT)

All,

As usage of Gorm has increased recently, I am getting more bug reports.
Please submit these bugs to:

http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?group=gnustep

Click on the "Submit Request" button.  This should take you to a form.
Enter a detailed description of the problem and then submit it.

This way I will be able to better keep track of bugs in Gorm rather than just
saving them off in a folder someplace.

TO ADAM: Should we turn savannah's Bug Tracker tool on for GNUstep?

Thanks, GJC

=====
Gregory John Casamento
-- bheron on #gnustep, #linuxstep, & #gormtalk ----------------
Please sign the petition against software patents at:
http://www.petitiononline.com/pasp01/petition.html
Petition to make Lighthouse Application Suite Free Software at:
http://www.petitiononline.com/laafs/petition.html
--- Main Developer of Gorm (featured in April Linux Journal) ---