Bug in gnustep-make? (was: ANN: GNUMail.app and Pantomime 1.1.0pre2)

From: Raffael Herzog
Subject: Bug in gnustep-make? (was: ANN: GNUMail.app and Pantomime 1.1.0pre2)
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 22:13:21 +0200

Hi,

I think I found a bug in the build system of GNUstep
compiling Pantomime:

,----
|  Compiling file NSString+Extensions.m ...
| In file included from NSString+Extensions.m:31:
| /usr/GNUstep/System/Headers/gnustep/base/GSCategories.h:40: cannot find
interface declaration for `NSCalendarDate'
`----

By commenting out the #ifdef wrappers and replacing the
#include of Foundation/Foundation.h by a #import in
GSCategories.h, it worked. It looks like for some reason the
compiler thought the foundation header had already been
included.

cu,

   Raffi

--
=> Neu im Usenet? Fragen?    http://www.use-net.ch/usenet_intro_de.html <=
  The difference between theory and practice is that in theory, there is