Re: Can't compile Pantomime

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: Can't compile Pantomime
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 14:13:45 -0000

Christopher Culver <christopher_culver@yahoo.com> wrote:
> /usr/GNUstep/System/Headers/gnustep/base/GSCategories.h:37: cannot find
> interface declaration for `NSCalendarDate' make[2]: ***
[...]
> Anyone know what the problem is?

I don't know what the problem is for sure, but one possible fix is to
comment out the #ifdef and #endif on lines 31 and 33 of GSCategories.h
Does anyone know what the problem is?

Cxu "Programado" estas esperantalingva nomo?  Cxu vi havas grandan
uniksan EO-a vortaron?  Aux esperantalingvan dokumenton pri GNUstep-o?

--
MJR   http://mjr.towers.org.uk/   IM: slef@jabber.at
      This is my home web site.   This for Jabber Messaging.

How's my writing? Let me know via any of my contact details.