Re: [Suggestion] GNUstep-test for quality control (WAS: Re: deferreddeal

From: tech
Subject: Re: [Suggestion] GNUstep-test for quality control (WAS: Re: deferreddeallocation)
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 09:54:06 -0600

> This should go to the list.
> By the way, I'm never able to compile OCUnit. Always have problems here or
> there.
> There is a GSUnit long time ago, which is simple, but useful for most of
> the case,
> and small to put into GNUstep.
> If I need to install OCUnit in order to "gmake test",
> I will hesitate to do that as normal user.

I, too, had problems compiling OCUnit, up until this last release.  I
have now been able to get it compiled, now I just can't figure out how
to use it from the command-line :-)  All the docs assume you are using
PB on OSX...

Anyways, there are still a few places that the install on GNUstep could
*definetly* be improved (had to do some mucking around, other than the
make; make install; that should be all thats required), but it wasn't
anything some feedback to the sen.te guys couldn't fix.  I just need the
time and energy to write some patches to fix the stuff I ran into.

D.A.Bishop