Re: GNUstep on New PowerbookG4 15inch

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: GNUstep on New PowerbookG4 15inch
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 10:37:33 -0600

On Wednesday, October 15, 2003, at 09:58 AM, Vikram Vyas wrote:

Hello,
Is there any possibility of installing GNUstep on Apple's new Powerbook G4 (15-inch). I have XFree86 4.2 installed along with other Fink packages. If it is possible I would deeply appreciate any information on it.
Thanks,
Vikram

Using darwin? Yes you can, although I have not be able to get any GNUstep Applications to run. See also:

http://www.gnu.org/software/gnustep/information/machines_1.html#SEC2