Strange problem...

From: Dennis Leeuw
Subject: Strange problem...
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 14:23:19 +0200

Using gnustep make/base 1.8.0
and gnustep gui/back 0.9.0
I am running into a strange problem I can't figure our.

Using the system as described in the Build Guide and starting applications I get:
openapp Preferences.app
/usr/GNUstep/System/Applications/Preferences.app/Preferences: error while loading shared libraries: libPrefsModule.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

and

openapp GWorkspace
/usr/GNUstep/System/Applications/GWorkspace.app/GWorkspace: error while loading shared libraries: libGWorkspace.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Resourcing GNUstep.sh solves the problem.

Any idea where I might start looking for this problem?

I am afraid it is Debian testing/unstable related...

Dennis