Re: RSS/RDF Aggregator

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: RSS/RDF Aggregator
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 14:50:08 +0200

On Samstag, Oktober 18, 2003, at 04:33  Uhr, Chris B. Vetter wrote:

On Sat, 18 Oct 2003 02:58:21 +0200
Larry Cow <no@spam.org> wrote:
Has someone managed to make MulleNewz [1] working under GNUstep?

Yes and no. See attachment. So, yes, it's more like a 'no' ;-)

Yes, looks like it. I haven't updated the GNUstep sources since the last 2 or 3 releases, so they're out of date (as can be seen with the bundling of the RSSTags.plist). I think there are way too much things missing in NSWorkspace to make it usable as it already is on MacOSX.

Cheers,

  Marcus

--
Marcus Mueller  .  .  .  crack-admin/coder ;-)
Mulle kybernetiK  .  http://www.mulle-kybernetik.com