Re: RSS/RDF Aggregator

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: RSS/RDF Aggregator
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 18:56:34 +0200

Ok,

keeping up with the fine tradition of answering my own posts, of course Nicola pointed out one change quite a while ago. In order for the resources of a subproject to be bundled correctly, this fact has to be announced appropriately. So you need to insert something like

RSS_HAS_RESOURCE_BUNDLE = yes

into RSS/GNUmakefile. I've fixed this and committed it to the anonymous CVS on cvs.mulle-kybernetik.com. However, as I said, NSWorkspace (in GNUstep) doesn't implement opening of NSURLs. So, don't expect to see anything more besides the headlines - that is, until someone implements this functionality.

Cheers,

  Marcus

--
Marcus Mueller  .  .  .  crack-admin/coder ;-)
Mulle kybernetiK  .  http://www.mulle-kybernetik.com