StepTalk Website Closing

From: Stefan Urbanek
Subject: StepTalk Website Closing
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 22:01:53 +0200

Hi,

Very soon the website of StepTalk (steptalk.host.sk) will be closed, because of
inappropriate reqirements of the web-hosting provider that gives no assurance
and no value in return to the users. Because I am not going to pay for
uncertainity, and not going to pay for a service where I am going to get ads on
my pages, I am closing the site.

With this, also my personal page will be closed soon.

I am now going to look for another (non-free, but decent) web hosting service
provider, where I will move my personal page too. It will take few weeks until
everything will be managed. So, StepTalk site may not be updated or even
available for some time.

Have a nice day,

Stefan Urbanek
--
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you
win.