Re: GNUstep manage its own window as menu ?

From: Banlu Kemiyatorn
Subject: Re: GNUstep manage its own window as menu ?
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 10:14:35 +0700

Yen-Ju Chen wrote:

Window manager can hang, too. :)

It's supposed to hang less often than all other apps. You change and run
serveral apps each day and some works some not.

 Either GNustep or window manager can handle window drawing.
 But if window manager draw the window,
 GNUstep x11 backend has to talk to different window manager differently
in order to make it work on various window manager.

Not really, if there are a bunch of WM standards existing and we should just follow
them, no matter how practical they are, shouldn't it? :)

Application supplied title bar is ok as optional, to me.