Re: Playing with gnustep

From: Robert Warning
Subject: Re: Playing with gnustep
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 20:35:32 -0500

On 2003-12-21 17:15:19 -0500 Alex Perez <aperez@student.santarosa.edu> wrote:
You need to source GNUstep.sh from your .xinitrc or .xsession file in order for openapp to be found in the path
I have it sourced in .xsession and it still doesn't work. This has me really stumped. Launching GNUMail in a terminal works fine. It just wont work in the dock no matter if I have it zsh -c "openapp GNUMail", /usr/local/GNUstep/System/Tools/openapp GNUMail, or /usr/local/GNUstep/Local/Applications/GNUMail.app/GNUMail. Nothing seems to work. I'm running freebsd 5.1 if this helps at all.