Re: 3 questions

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Re: 3 questions
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 17:56:10 -0800 (PST)

Reuss,

--- reuss <reuss@chello.hu> wrote:
> 1) how to install bundles in gnustep programs (eg.preferences) simply dnd
> to bundles directory?
> 2) where can I get bundles for example preferences? I saw some nice shots
> of it with bundles (time zone settings etc), but the main packages does
> not contain them.

For 1 & 2 ask Jeff..

> 3) what do I do wrong? I tried projectcenter, created .gorm interface
> file and clik clik gorm opens saying "cant load sthing.gorm file". If I
> create sthing.gorm in gorm, I cant use it in projectcenter and
> application does not launch. Could I make something wrong? Or is it
> normal? Does it work for you?

Use Gorm.app to open .gorm files, not Project Center.   Also, if you're not
using GWorkspace.app, you'll need to explicitly open things with the
applications that read that type of file.

GWorkspace will automatically launch the application a file is associated with.

> thanks
> andras

=====
Gregory John Casamento -- CEO/President Open Logic Corp.
-- bheron on #gnustep, #linuxstep, & #gormtalk ----------------
Please sign the petition against software patents at:
http://www.petitiononline.com/pasp01/petition.html
-- Main Developer of Gorm (featured in April Linux Journal) ---