Car Troubles/The journey to FOSDEM

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Car Troubles/The journey to FOSDEM
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 05:54:44 -0800 (PST)

Guys...

My car has decided to give me a great deal of difficulty lately.   Just this
past weekend, in fact, it developed a difficulty to the tune of $1700.00.

Needless to say, this $1700.00 puts a serious dent in my ability to travel to
FOSDEM. :(  I'm still holding out hope that I can scrounge enough to make the
flight to Brussels, but I would still need a place to stay and such once I get
there.

I'll post to the list, if I can make it.  Otherwise, I'll be at FOSDEM in
spirit.   If anyone needs my help setting up a demonstration for Gorm, I'd be
more than happy to assist. :)

Darn American cars!!

Thanks, GJC

=====
Gregory John Casamento -- CEO/President Open Logic Corp.
-- bheron on #gnustep, #linuxstep, & #gormtalk ----------------
Please sign the petition against software patents at:
http://www.petitiononline.com/pasp01/petition.html
-- Maintainer of Gorm (featured in April Linux Journal) -------