Re: GNUstep leaflet copy

From: Quentin Mathé
Subject: Re: GNUstep leaflet copy
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 02:49:56 +0100

Le 14 févr. 04, à 01:16, Nicola Pero a écrit :

We've produced another leaflet.  No orca.  Comments welcome.

http://www.roard.com/gnustep/Booklet.pdf
http://www.roard.com/gnustep/GNUstep-brochure.pdf

This was done by me and Nicolas Roard.

Really. it looks better than the previous one. The graphism which use objects drawn for the border is very nice. The front page can be improved IHMO by deleting the gnustep vertical title in order to have just the logo centered with GNUstep under.

I can try to improve the cover...in the case, Nicola send me the used files...Well i can do a proposition..

Thanks,
Quentin.

--
Quentin Mathé