Re: [Marketing GNUstep] booklet

From: Chad Hardin
Subject: Re: [Marketing GNUstep] booklet
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 15:42:23 -1000

As a last resort Apple's sherlock->sytran translator can be used.

Chad

On Feb 13, 2004, at 8:05 AM, Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf wrote:

Am Mittwoch, 11.02.04 um 16:12 Uhr schrieb Nicolas Roard:
(snip)
No, but we need the use approval for the orca's images first..

Ain't got _any_ response until now. If the booklet has to go into print _now_ it has to go without the orcas...

There is a chance that the artist doesn't understand english (despite having some english text on his website - but maybe he got it translated). So I am asking you, Kazunobu, could you please get in contact with Yoshi Nagatsuka <ar5y-ngtk@asahi-net.or.jp> and ask him for a permission?