Re: [Marketing GNUstep] booklet

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: Re: [Marketing GNUstep] booklet
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 12:49:10 +0100

discuss-gnustep-bounces+lars.sonchocky-helldorf=bbdo-interone.de@gnu.org
wrote on 11.02.2004 06:18:49:

> Hi,
>
> I did a GNUstep booklet presenting the project :
> http://www.roard.com/gnustep/booklet-fosdem.html
>
> Normally we should use it to print some for the FOSDEM.
>
> Comments, corrections and ideas are welcome !

Did you get the o.k. form the creator of the Orca renderings for using
them in the booklet?

Since I am going to ask him for the favour of rendering a logo/mascot just
for us, I don't want to have him pissed of on us for unauthorized use of
his work.

In other respects the boolet looks o.k. to me

> Thanks,
>
> --
> Nicolas Roard

greetings, Lars

--
There are only two possibilities of dealing with Windows on PCs:

1. Throw Windows out of the PC.
2. Throw the PC out of the Window.