Re: Cairo backend, where to find it ?

From: Banlu Kemiyatorn
Subject: Re: Cairo backend, where to find it ?
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 01:55:17 +0700

On 2004-02-17 18:03:39 +0700 CM <c.mench@adilinstruments.com> wrote:

Hello all,

  sorry to bother you, I wanted to know if the
Cairo backend is a dropped idea. I heard of it,
but when seeking the files on WOOM-cvs i didn't
find anything at all.

  I played a little with Cairo and its openGl
backend (libglc). The idea of having an openstep
compliant evironment over an hardware acellerated
drawing engine remind me something... and seem
very appealing to me.

   Maybe some one has a tarball with the lastest
state of the cairo backend ?

    thanks in advance.

It is chingsan/woom/back-cairo in WOOM-CVS.
But I believe it's broken at the moment. no text and
image still. I'll find sometime this weekend
to fix it. (I need to work for mooman first)