Re: Cairo backend, where to find it ?

From: red
Subject: Re: Cairo backend, where to find it ?
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 20:33:46 +0100

Thank,

    so the project is not dead, but searching on savannah

    http://savannah.nongnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/woom/woom/?cvsroot=Web

    I don't see "chingsan"  maybe i'm on the wrong cvs, i think this is the
problem.

    Thanks if you can point me to the right one.

    And i'm pleased to see that you plan to work on it further. I think the
potential
    interest will be growing.

    Best regards