Re: Can't use long long variables?

From: Manuel Guesdon
Subject: Re: Can't use long long variables?
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 23:22:01 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 20:07:51 +0100 Philip Mötteli <Philip.Moetteli@tele2.ch>
wrote:
 >| I have my program compiled and run on a RedHat 9 box and it runs
 >| without a problem. For deploying I have to run it on a SuSE 9 box.
 >| There suddenly the program has an exception saying:
 >|
 >|         /usr/GNUstep/Local/mytool: Uncaught exception NSGenericException,
 >| reason: Can't use long long variables.
 >|

 >| Where did I miss that? What should I do against that?

May be you can try
export CPPFLAGS=-D_GNU_SOURCE
export CFLAGS=-D_GNU_SOURCE

and re-run ./configure on base and recompile...
configure tell you if LONG LONG is enabled

I have a (similar) problem with some gcc version

Manuel

Manuel Guesdon - ORANGE CONCEPT <mguesdon@orange-concept.com>
14 rue Jean-Baptiste Clement  -  93200 Saint-Denis  -  France
Tel: +33 1 4940 0997  -  Fax: +33 1 4940 0998