Re: [GSWHackers] Re: OGo/GNUstep cooperation Re: Re[2]: Frameworks integ

From: David Wetzel
Subject: Re: [GSWHackers] Re: OGo/GNUstep cooperation Re: Re[2]: Frameworks integration
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 12:18:49 +0100

> On 02.03.2004, at 23:49, Fred Kiefer wrote:

> We have the issue of copyright assignment. There will be no FSF
> copyright assignment of SOPE code. If this is a must for gnustep-web
> people, we are already stuck. Hopefully its not. And after all
> copyright assignments are *not possible* in Germany, and I guess the
> same is true in France (and the whole EU).

I can sale or give away copyright to anybody I like.
Or do you think some companies pay money to get a copyrights from other people
(like freelancers, or other companies) if that is not possible?

I am not voting againt sharing code/know-how, but I dislike the marketing and
speach stlye of a CTO. This opinion is shared by others.

---
   _  _
 _(_)(_)_  David Wetzel, Turbocat's Development,
(_) __ (_) Buchhorster Strasse 23, D-16567 Muehlenbeck/Berlin, FRG,
  _/  \_   Fax +49 33056 82835 Phone +49 33056 82834
 (______)  http://www.turbocat.de/