Re: Where could I change LD_LIBRARY_PATH?

From: Philip Mötteli
Subject: Re: Where could I change LD_LIBRARY_PATH?
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 15:00:53 +0100

Am 22.03.2004 um 13:24 schrieb Nicola Pero:
My LD_LIBRARY_PATH looks like this:

LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/Users/myHome/GNUstep:/usr/GNUstep/Local:/usr/ GNUstep/
System/Library/Libraries

The path '/usr/GNUstep/Local' should be
'/usr/GNUstep/Local/Library/Libraries'. Can anybody tell me, where I could
change that? Preferrebly on a system wide level.

Thanks
Phil

This is set in ld_lib_path.sh or .csh in /usr/GNUstep/System/Makefiles/

I've seen one other person with paths broken like yours (he's a tester
for my repository), and so if you could give me any information
(specifically, if you're using zsh) that'd be great :P

Wow (thanks Michael).  A bug!  Yes indeed, we want all the details! :-)

Which shell are you using ?

Michael was right, I'm using zsh.

Which operating system?

SuSE 9.

Which script are
you sourcing ?

source /usr/GNUstep/System/Makefiles/GNUstep.sh

Could it be, that sourcing it twice is a problem? Because I have it once in '/etc/provile.local' and once in my '.zshrc'. (Because on MOSX profile doesn't seem to work.

Re
Phil