Re: Longhorn Killer

From: Rogelio Serrano
Subject: Re: Longhorn Killer
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 06:41:02 -0800 (PST)

--- Dennis Leeuw <dleeuw@made-it.com> wrote:
Rogelio Serrano wrote:

> On 2004-03-22 19:00:58 +0800 Fabien VALLON
> <fabien.vallon@fr.alcove.com> wrote:
>
>> Rogelio Serrano (rogelio@smsglobal.net) wrote:

>>> What will it take for a GNUstep based Linux desktop to kill
>>> Longhorn?
>>

>> Why do you want to kill Longhorn ? Users are free to (not) use GNUstep
>> and desktop based on it.
>> I don't care if this desktop have only 10 users but if it feets my needs.
>>
>> Fabien
>>

> It can kill us all thats why. MS is going to take over the
> whole world! Take for example the internet. I have to use MS IE
> to access my bank account online because thats the only browser
> that will work.

Why do you use IE. I just wrote my bank a realy pissed e-mail about
their policy... and now they try to resolve it (because I am not the
only one).

I refuse to use MS products at home. So my bank has to resolve my issues
and otherwise I go to another bank, and I know I am not alone.

Join me! Search another bank! And please think before giving in.
hmmm, now I sound like Richard Stallman :)

Dennis

[snip]

I have tried that already. Nothing changed. Im going to look for another bank.