Re: Re[2]: Longhorn Killer

From: Rogelio Serrano
Subject: Re: Re[2]: Longhorn Killer
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 06:50:06 -0800 (PST)

--- Manuel Guesdon <ml@orange-concept.com> wrote:
Hi,

On Mon, 22 Mar 2004 19:16:05 +0800 Rogelio Serrano <rogelio@smsglobal.net>
wrote:
 >| It can kill us all thats why. MS is going to take over the
 >| whole world! Take for example the internet. I have to use MS IE
 >| to access my bank account online because thats the only browser
 >| that will work.

Myu bank web acount manager works well with Galeon :-)
Bad bank => change bank ?
Or write them to explain the situation, about W3C standards,.. The more people
make pressure, the more effect it has.

Manuel

[snip]

Hmm i think i will send them another email. I never tried that yet. Hit them in
the face with a document. This might be off topic but what rfc refers to
javascript menus? Thats Where i  have problem. I tried all browsers and it only
works with IE.