Problems Using NSForms with Gorm Inspectors

From: Gebhart, Mark A
Subject: Problems Using NSForms with Gorm Inspectors
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 14:23:52 -0500

Hi,

I noticed that when I make a change in a text field in a gorm inspector the change is not saved, if I change to a different page of the inspector using the popup menu and then come back what I just entered is gone.  This only applies to the fields which are NSForm objects.  I looked at the inspector.gorm files and they have a connection to the correct target, but when I type something and then press enter the target function is not called.  I tried creating my own application using NSForms and this too did not call its taget function.  From what I can tell Gorm is making the connection correctly, maybe the problem lies with NSForm.  If I replace the NSForms with NSTextFields everything works correctly.  Any help would be appreciated.

I am running:
Gorm 0.7.6

Gui 0.9.2
Base 1.9.1