Re: WindowMaker/GNUstep

From: Pascal Hofstee
Subject: Re: WindowMaker/GNUstep
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 02:11:03 -0700

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 01:50:07 -0700 (PDT), Alex Perez
> Indeed there are, and it's nice to know someone who has commit access to
> the windowmaker repository is here to help make things better.

Keep in mind though this commit access is officially only for the "wm-2" branch
which is more or less a play-ground for at the moment a group of 4
people where we can toy around with adding new features/functionality
without having to worry about breaking too much that could normally
damage the main branch's "stability"

To actually have commits be made to the main wm-branch i'll still need
either Dan or Alfredo ... (or maybe suchness if he still has his
commit rights for the main branch)

> For the time being, I've set up a page for people to post their
> concerns/issues/observations/complaints at the GNUstep wiki, at
> http://wiki.gnustep.org/index.php/WindowMakerGNUstepIssues

Thanks Alex .. i have taken the liberty to add a small sidenote to it
... and somewhat reworded the first annoyance item to more precisely
describe the techincal details. The more details people can provide,
the better :)

With kind regards,
  Pascal Hofstee